FRONTRUNNER FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY: Accounting and Bookkeeping [Hourly Rate]
FRONTRUNNER Financial Consultancy is a Philippine company that specializes in US, Canadian, and Australian accounting. We are slowly up-skilling our principals and staff to make them certified and qualified in the said jurisdictions.
It is in operation since October 2007, our team is 30-strong some with US CMAs, Philippine CPAs, and UK CATs certification
Francis Rosellini Brillantes, CMA (US) - General Manager
Melanie B. Baricante, CPA (US & PH) - Operations Manager
Reinnite P. Madrid, MBA - Head of Advisory & Consulting
To provide support services to technology-driven companies by offering them cost-effective financial accounting and back-office services.
Our clients mainly belong to the following industries:
Construction & Engineering
CPA, CFO, bookkeeping firms
FRONTRUNNER serves as their clients' accounting department via remote/virtual arrangement.
We perform full-cycle accounting which includes:
1. Basic bookkeeping - daily, weekly or monthly posting of transactions to the client's accounting system
2. Accounts Receivable management - includes recording and sending out customer invoices, posting credit adjustments and payments and soft collections
3. Accounts Payable management - includes receiving and validating invoices from suppliers and vendors, disputing incorrect charges and requesting for credits, posting transactions to the books, communicating with the vendors for payment advisory and disputes, disbursements of payments
4. Bank Reconciliations - monthly reconciliation, posting of non-trade banking transactions, disputing bank charges
5. Payroll - timekeeping, organizing, generating and maintenance of personnel files, disbursements of payments, onboarding and offboarding of personnel
6. File Management - maintenance of files & documents and accounting records
Preparation of Financial Statements and Management Reports
7. Job Cost Accounting - keeping track of the profitability of projects and determining standard costs for succeeding jobs
8. Ad hoc - designing, reviewing and improving accounting systems, processes and procedures; liaising with external auditors and tax preparers