PRTC MANILA: CPA Review [Latin Honors - Summa Cum Laude]
Team PRTC has already produced thousands of CPAs for over 40 years in service to aspiring CPAs since 1977. The time-tested, effective approach will give you confidence that your vision is at arm's reach. PRTC provides:
You'll get premium review at a discounted price!
PRTC has CPAs, MBAs, Lawyers, CMA, Former BIR Examiners, Tax and Accounting Practitioners in our roster.
Team PRTC has over 500 hours on intensive class hours and a zero-based approach in teaching. In addition, the comprehensive materials with lecture notes, discussion problems, pre-board exams, and drills will help you understand the principles and concepts needed for the CPA Exams in an effective manner.
The fee includes the following benefits (accessible from Team PRTC Online Learning Management System) :
• Discussion materials
• Live and uploaded video lectures
• Per topic, weekly and monthly drills
• Consultation with reviewers (either on the system or personal Facebook messenger account of the reviewers)
Access will start on November 9, 2020 and classes will start on November 16, 2020.
Review for May 2021 Batch will be pure online (no hardcopy of materials).
AFTER SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT, PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS TO IWANTTOLEARN@TUDLO.NET:
1. Email address
2. Complete name
3. Contact number
4. School last attended
5. Year Graduated (Indicate if undergrad)
6. Home address
7. Facebook name or facebook profile URL (for cross referencing with FB Messenger)
8. Proof of enrollment/ID (For Former Reviewees and Undergraduates)
9. Supporting documents for Latin Honors (Diploma/Certificate from CHED-accredited school/college/university)
PLEASE EMAIL PROOF OF DEPOSIT IF PAYMENT IS DONE VIA BANK DEPOSIT. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FORWARD PROOF OF DEPOSIT IF PAYMENT WAS MADE THRU CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR PAYPAL.
ENROLLMENT WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, AND DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS.